The PTO Rotary Rake is used as a tedder. It can spread and swath making the crops dry faster. You can adjust your tedding operations to a variety of crops and conditions by varying the PTO speed or time positions. The Precise raking action is known to produce fluffy, uniform windrows without even lifting the machine. The product has a strong and rugged frame that provides reliable performance. This multifunction machine can be ordered from us at affordable rates.
Quick Details :
- Type - Hay Rake, Disk
- Certification - CE ISO
- Place of Origin - Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name - YJF
- Model Number - HT 2500,HT 3500,HT 400
- Condition - New
- After-sales Service Provided - Overseas third-party support available
- Linkage type - Three point mounted
- The applications and features of john deere hay rake parts
- As a tedder - it can spread and flip the green-cut materials and withdraws, for drying evenly.
- Spread, swath or windrow so crops dry down faster,
- Tailor your tedding operations to a variety of crops and conditions by varying PTO speed or tine position,
- Fixed-tine position provides aggressive tedding and is ideal for use in fresh-cut material or crops where leaf and shatter losses are not a concern
- Cam-operated tine position allows the tine bar rollers to follow the cam track to lift and release crop gently and save valuable leaves
- As a rake - it can collect teh dried materials into lines fro balers to pick up and pack them.
- Precise raking action produces fluffy, uniform windrows that dry evenly
- Self-centering wheels provide external maneuverability by allowing you to make sharp turns and back up easily without lifting the machine.
- Strong, rugged frame provides years of dependable performance.
- Rotor tilt can be adjusted easily with a convenient crank for maximum crop handling.
- Torque limiting clutch on the heavy-duty PTO provides overload protection. PTO speed is variable, so you can match ground speed to crop and field conditions.
- Three wheel-height position let you adjust for different crops, conditions and operations.
- Vertical tines pick up fewer stones and less debris than horizontal tines for cleaner tedding and raking.
- Cam track adjustment allows you to quickly tailor tedding/raking action to varying crops and conditions without tools.
- Convenient jack simplifies three-point hitch arrangements.
- One machine, three functions, tedding, raking, and reversing multi-functions